Thursday, July 8, 2010

July's Card Club

Here the card that I demonstrated at the club this month.  The images were stamped with versamark and then highlighted with a white gel pen.  The leaves were created using the five petal flower punch.

Inside, the card is a pop up card.  Really whimsical.
This month I did an "early bird"project this time for those who were on time.  Those who were on-time were very early!!!  We folded these small gift bags.  They are 3 1/2 inches tall, but I think were a little to hard for a 2nd project!
The theme for the month was "wedding."  This card is mine. My card has water coloring on it and dry embossing on the bottom. 

I love so many things about Salena's Card.  Love the background, the colors, the ribbon, the punch!  NICE!
Carol's.  She embossed the background, and it is sparkly!  Elegant!
How cute is this card?  Jocelyn used this ever-popular truck stamp set.  It is so versatile!  Embossing . . . . punching . . . . and love the "cans" that are trailing behind the truck!
Here is Kiersten's Card.  I love that she dry embossed this card and then placed a stamp in the middle of it . . . . I believe she did it the other way around though!  Stamped and then dry embossed!  Cute punches, ribbon and placement!  Very striking.
Look at this!!!  Terri's Card.  Punched flowers make a heart and then are embellished with little pearls.  So NICE! 
Roz's card. This card is so simply elegant! The dry embossing and ribbon and stamp work so well together.



And a make-up card . . . . . . not signed, don't know whose it it.  This is white craft ink stamped on paper.  Looks really great in person but was hard to photograph!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

What great Cards! I am bummed that I missed out on them all!