Thursday, January 31, 2008

HEEEELLPPPPPP!!!

I've been browsing around the world of stamping blogs and CAN'T BELIEVE how many are out there. There are, it seems, an unending supply of card makers. This is what I need help with: I need a name for my blog that is better than "Tina's Handmade Cards." There are a lot of creative women with a lot of creative names and I'm feelin' the need to change my name. Not literally, you know, just the name of the card site. GIVE ME FEEDBACK!! I need help!!

Thanks!!!! Tina

And . . . where does everyone come up with their cute title boxes at the top of their blogs????

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations on starting up your blog. Pics on the top are done either by the blogger, or they hire someone. You'll often notice links to people who do titles on the side bars.

Alhambra Club said...

How about Tina's Treasures. I based mine on my name. Welcome to blogland. As for the blog banner, you can use anything a picture of if you are good create something me I am not that good so I use what is existing. Stop by and say Hi. www.flofollies.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Tina's Treasures . . . . I like it!! I wonder if anyone else will leave an idea!

Thanks!!

Dana said...

Yay! Welcome to blogland!
The banners on top of folk's blogs are made by the blogger usually. You can use a photograph or something you've designed, or even something copyright free from the net. Then you just add your title and upload it in the "customize" section.
For a title, how about" Creative Themes" or Creative Themes by Tina, or "Tina's Card Tarts"?

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love your site. Your cards are well done and have inspired me to get crackin' on some card ideas of my own.

My favorite was the monkey's with the kite hearts, it tickled me. Like you, I love flowers so I really like some of your ideas.

Thank you for sharing your work, inspiring others and brightening my day!