Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's been coooooooold outside, and so I've been staying inside where it is nice and warm and have created some new cards. The black printing above is heat embossed with versa mark and black embossing powder and the flowers are colored in with the water color wonder crayons from stampin up. There is some dry embossing next to the flowers done with the bone folder . . .but it is hard to see. I'm now realizing since I put all these cards on one post, my labels aren't going to work right!! sorry. A baby card. WOW! those brads are NOT green. My scanner changed their pretty pink color to green! The babies above are heat embossed using versa mark and white embossing powder. You can see the dry embossing better in this picture in the yellow card stock. It was done with a bone folder in the crease of the paper cutter I have. Background is also versa mark. I use versa mark more than any other ink.
Oooooo, aren't these colors pretty? The background is "baroque" and it is stamped with versa mark. The stitching if faux stitching, and the butterfly is stamped first with colored ink, then with versa mark and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
It has been so cold outside that I felt like doing a breezy cold card. I couldn't get in the mood too much as you can tell by the prior cards. I have a hard time with the winter theme. I had some photo paper sitting on my craft table and decided to try it out for stamping. The "beany hat" above is stamped on it, so it is glossy. The ink dried really fast! It surprised me. The background is stamped with versa mark and I had to add "warmest wishes" to this cold card.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are lovely, you are very creative and talented.